How to Register
PLEASE REMEMBER: When registering another person, their personal information goes in the “Contact & Shipping” blocks at the top of the registration page. Your information (the payer) goes in the “Credit Card Information” blocks at the bottom of the registration page.
If you registered on-line during the week starting Friday, June 17 through June 24, your registration/weigh in card will be with the weighmaster at the pool you have chosen. You may pick it up before you go out or when you come to weigh in your first fish.
Remember you may register on tournament days at official weigh-in sites. Only cash payments will be accepted at weigh-in sites.
We have a variety of ways & places to register for the 2016 Arkansas Big Bass Bonanza.
Here are five ways to register for the 2016 tournament:
- Mail registration form to AHA, P.O. Box 3866, Little Rock, AR 72203.
- Online – click the above registration button. Please remember if you are registering another person and you are the credit card holder, you fill in that persons information and your name goes in the “billing ” only.
- Fax with credit card information and signed waiver and release to (501) 376-6517.
- Day of tournament at weigh-in sites.
- Visit one of our official Registration sites.
Please note that registration via fax, Internet and most official registration sites is available through June 22nd. After June 22nd, it is recommended you call to check which registrations sites are still open or you may register on tournament days at official weigh-in sites. Only cash payments will be accepted at weigh-in sites.
One Day – $80
Two Days – $160
Three Days – $240
LATE FEES will be charged beginning Friday, June 10 at the rate of $10 per day fished.
How Can I Pay My Entry Fee?
- Cashiers Check
- Money Order
- MasterCard or VISA
Where Can I Register?
- Ft. Smith – ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS – 5001 Old Phoenix Ave.
- Ft. Smith – BARLING BOAT SALES – 6401 S Zero St.
- Ft. Smith – TACKLE BOX – 3001 Zero St.
- Russellville – BASS MAFIA TACKLE – 3005 W Parkway Dr.
- Sherwood – ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS – 6100 Warden Rd.
- Sherwood – FISH ‘N STUFF – 6506 Warden Rd.
- Little Rock – ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS – 1140 West Markham St. #6
- Little Rock – SOUTHERN REEL OUTFITTERS – 14908 Cantrell Rd., Suite 2
- Little Rock – ARKANSAS HOSPITALITY ASSOCIATION – 603 S. Pulaski
- Benton – ACADEMY SPORTS & OUTDOORS – 20790 I-30 North
- Redfield – TERRI FOODS, INC. – 902 River Road
- White Hall – SPENCER’S MARINE – 6813 Princeton Pike
- Hot Springs – TRADER BILL’S – 1530 Albert Pike
- Dumas – BACK GATE ONE STOP & MOTEL – Hwy 165, 6 miles east of Dumas
- Mayflower – BATES FIELD & STREAM – #4 Lake Forrest
- Monticello – OUTFITTERS RX – 922 US-425
Other Registration Information
- No refunds on registration fees
- Returned checks will be charged a $20 handling fee.
- Make checks payable to Arkansas Big Bass Bonanza. Make certain that you have read and signed the Waiver and Release Form and sign the entry form.
- If registering at weigh-in sites on day of tournament, only cash is accepted.